Fleet Feet Sports Madison will be providing the Fleet Feet Pacing Team for the 2021 Madison Mini-Marathon. Six goal finish time groups will be offered with two pacers leading the group to finish at the target time.
- Group 1 – Goal Time 1:40 // 7:38 Min Mile
- Group 2 – Goal Time 1:50 // 8:24 Min Mile
- Group 3 – Goal Time 2:00 // 9:10 Min Mile
- Group 4 – Goal Time 2:15 // 10:18 Min Mile
- Group 5 – Goal Time 2:30 // 11:27 Min Mile
- Group 6 – Goal Time 2:45 // 12:35 Min Mile
On race day the 6 pace groups will be clearly labeled in the starting corrals. Once participants find the appropriate corral they will queue up for the start. All Pacers will be in the appropriate corral by 6:45 a.m.
If you have any questions please contact Matt Anderson at Fleet Feet Sports firstname.lastname@example.org.
*In addition to the Flag Warning System and notification of change at all Mile Markers via air horns and colored flags, Pace Team Leaders will adjust their pace accordingly. In the event of a flag change, Pace Team Leaders will slow their speed and encourage runners around them to slow down and drink plenty of water. At this time, the race no longer has Pace Teams and Leaders will drop their signs and monitor pace for safety.